interior menu imprimerie
ONE-STOP SHOP AT PRÉCIGRAPH, SINE QUA NON
Précigraph offers one of the largest selection of printing services under one roof in Mauritius. Every day, over 135 team members put their know-how at your service.
Why choose Précigraph?
- For the comprehensive offer: digital printing, offset printing, various finishing options, logistics management, dispatch service
- For the possibility to centralise the production of all your communication tools under one roof, such as; promotional packaging, labels, diaries and notebooks, brochures, booklets, leaflets, presentation boxes, slipcases, annual reports, magazines, calendars, books, stationery, etc.
- For its expertise in a wide range of industries: food & beverage, hotel & tourism , financial sector, publishing, communication, agriculture, pharmaceutical, medical, real estate, construction, parastatal bodies, transport and logistics, the arts, etc.
- For the constant quality, superior colour rendering and extended colour range
- For its internationally recognised work
- For its bespoke services, warm welcome and personalised follow-up.
THE BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH PRÉCIGRAPH
- Centralised design, printing and finishing of all your communication tools under one roof offers optimised costs, shorter delivery times, consistent quality and confidentiality
- Creativity and technical innovation for your masterpieces achieved by our talented team and the latest technology
- Wide and in-depth industry expertise ensure fast and efficient concepts and design
- Strong network of local and international suppliers guarantees availability on a regular basis of qualitative raw materials adapted to your communication tools is at your disposal
- Reliable, confidential and hassle-free production of your communication tools delivered directly to your target audience.
Précigraph adds real value and impact to your communication campaigns.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE MACHINES AND PEOPLE
Précigraph has developed its graphic design and printing activities by relying on state of the art technology, along with regular upgrades of its machinery. Précigraph also uses traditional handmade techniques for an elegant finish, adding a personal touch to your masterpieces. Those two worlds operate side by side in our workshops to produce the very best of prints.
We are craftsmen first and foremost, hence we still cherish our original Heildelberg cylinder and platen presses whose sturdiness, versatility and precision achieve exquisite finishes.
Furthermore, our latest technology presses allow us to reproduce sharper colours and reduce wastage to a minimum, making production faster and more cost-efficient.
Our multi-skilled technicians combined with our wide range of machines offer us full flexibility in managing our planning so as to adapt to Précigraph clients’ tightest deadlines with the guarantee of a consistently high quality.
PERSONALISED APPROACH AND SOLUTIONS
Your choices are unique; our client service and customised production always thrive to be in line with your most demanding requests and needs.
The quality of our prints, our planning flexibility, our budget adaptability and centralised production management will make your communication an undeniable success.
Précigraph is forever innovating. We have a thorough knowledge and experience in numerous markets, some of which are technically challenging such as food-processing, publishing and medical devices.
Précigraph makes it a point of honour to execute its clients’ orders in total confidentiality (launching of a new product, rebranding, mailing of annual reports, etc).
DES MATIÈRES NOBLES ET DES FOURNISSEURS DE RENOM
In this digital era, paper remains an essential communication medium. A beautiful print calls for beautiful paper and Précigraph, always in search of what’s new on the market, offers a choice of paper perfectly adapted to all types of creations. We source from renowned paper merchants locally and internationally or directly from the best producers, mostly in Asia and Europe. We offer a wide range of paper adapted to your technical specifications (food-friendly, freezer-friendly, water-resistant, colour…). All our paper is either recycled or produced from sustainably managed forests.
Précigraph’s warehouse and production area are fully air-conditioned to keep the same stable environment and ensure optimum quality throughout the production process.
Précigraph offers a wide variety of hot foils for an elegant finish: candy pink, gold, turquoise, bronze, pearly, matt or shiny, on fabric or leather, paper, film, or secured documents. The foiling dies are sourced with internationally renowned suppliers for a sharp finish.
Inks and colours
Précigraph uses inks adapted to each technical specification of either the substrate or of your end-use. Colours are reproduced either using CMYK process or directly from the Pantone colour chart. Specific colours can also be created and tested (as per sample) including metallic and fluorescent.
A pool of machines with the latest cutting edge print technology is at your disposal. Our team keeps up to date with the latest trends in the field by regularly attending international trade fairs (the Drupa Fair in Dusseldorf, Germany, amongst others).